- Grain Free
- Single Meat Protein
- Real Alligator Jerky
- Australian Meat
- Contains Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Contains Omega 6 Fatty Acid
Walk About Dog Treats contain the perfect mix of premium lean proteins, healthy oils and antioxidants to help your dog be at its best.
- Healthy Skin and Coat – Contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Healthy Digestion – High quality ingredients with optimal nutrients increase palatability and digestion.
- Muscle Development – Alligator is a good source of high quality, highly digestible protein for lean muscles. It also provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- Strong Teeth and Bones – A good source of calcium for growing puppies and adult dogs.
Alligator, Alligator Liver, Chickpea, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Chicory Root, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Minerals (Zinc Sulphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12), Sodium Ascorbate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 14% Crude Fat (Minimum) 14% Crude Fiber (Maximum) 5% Moisture (Maximum) 30% Calcium (Minimum) 0.50% Omega 3 fatty acid (Minimum)* 0.10% Omega 6 fatty acid (Minimum)* 1.00% Calcium (Minimum) 0.50% Calories 3000kcal / kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feed as a snack or a training treat, as part of a healthy diet. This product is intended for supplemental feeding only. Ensure your pet has access to clean fresh drinking water at all times.