Merrick Grain Free Lamb and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is made with real, farm fresh ingredients that are locally grown in the USA! Merrick formulas do not contain any ingredients from China and are free of soy, GMOs, glutens, and fillers such as wheat, corn, or by products! This formula starts with real, wholesome USDA-inspected deboned lamb as the first ingredient. Merrick Grain Free Lamb and Sweet Potato recipe is balanced with 55% lamb and fish ingredients that help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat, and support joint health. The remaining 45% is comprised of fresh produce such as peas, apples, and blueberries that offer vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
Merrick Grain Free Lamb and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is available in 4lb, 12lb, and 25lb bags.
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Apples, Flaxseed Oil, Blueberries, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude protein (min.) 30.00 %
Crude fat (min./max.) 15.00 %
Crude fiber (max.) 4.50 %
Moisture (max.) 11.00 %
Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 3.50 %
Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.) 0.40 %
Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min.) 600 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.) 600 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,585 kcal per kilogram or 362 kcal per cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).