Lotus Oven Baked Chicken Recipe Senior Kibble
- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Dogs love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants(from fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Chicken, Rye, Chicken Liver, Sardine, Brown Rice, Barley, Oats, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Pumpkin, Spinach, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Blueberries, Calcium Propionate, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Ground Flaxseed, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Iron Proteinate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidegera Extract, Inulin, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||18.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||9.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.50%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.25%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.50%|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (Min)||450 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min)||250 mg/kg|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 3343 kcal/kg (375.7 kcal/cup)
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||15||30||50||70||95||120||+25|
|Cups Per Day||3/4||1 1/2||2 1/2||3 3/2||4 3/2||6||7||1/2|
|One standard 8 oz measuring cup = 4 oz of food|
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Pet Food Oven-Baked Grain Free Chicken Senior Recipe for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including the growth of large breed dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).