For healthy skin, a shiny coat & a new attitude! Our GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Shredded Chicken with Gravy Recipe is carefully prepared with all the nutrients your dog requires including premium quality cage-free chicken which provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- Premium quality cage-free chicken with gravy
- Antioxidants rich fruits & veggies to support immune function
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Omega Oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Sunflower oil for omega 6 fatty acids
- Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
Chicken, chicken broth, turkey broth, chicken liver, carrots, peas, tapioca, pork plasma, sweet potatoes, brown rice, sunflower oil, dried egg whites, oats, flaxseed, pumpkin, sodium tripolyphosphate, salmon oil, cassia gum, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast), choline chloride, salt, taurine.
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your dog.
Adult: Feed 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cartons per 15lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)
|Crude fat (min)
|Crude fibre (max)
ME (calculated) = 905 kcal/kg or 320 kcal/354 g carton
GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Shredded Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult).