For healthy skin, a shiny coat & a new attitude! Our GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Pollock Pate Recipe is carefully prepared with all the nutrients your dog requires including MSC certified wild Alaskan pollock which provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while sunflower oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- MSC certified wild Alaskan pollock
- Antioxidants rich fruits & veggies to support immune function
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Omega Oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Sunflower oil for omega 6 fatty acids
- Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
De-boned Alaskan pollock, turkey, salmon broth, turkey broth, tapioca, brown rice, sunflower oil, dried egg whites, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, potatoes, oats, flaxseed, pumpkin, cassia gum, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, potassium chloride, sodium tripolyphosphate, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast), taurine, salt, magnesium sulphate.
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your dog.
Adult: Feed 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cartons per 15lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)
|Crude fat (min)
|Crude fibre (max)
ME (calculated) = 969 kcal/kg or 343 kcal/354 g carton
GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Pollock Pâté is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult).