For dogs who “shouldn’t eat this and can’t eat that”. Our GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs. But all dogs will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your dog requires including premium quality cage-free duck which provides your dog with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while salmon oil helps maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- Premium quality cage-free duck as a single poultry protein source
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Antioxidant rich cranberries to support immune system function
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
Duck, duck broth, tapioca, dried egg whites, pumpkin, cranberries, flaxseed, salmon oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, cassia gum, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast), choline chloride, taurine, salt.
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your dog.
Adult: Feed 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cartons per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)
|Crude fat (min)
|Crude fibre (max)
ME (calculated) = 1003 kcal/kg or 355 kcal/354 g carton
GO! SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain Free Duck Pâté is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult).