Packed with drool-worthy animal proteins for your furry little carnivore. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your cat stay healthy, fit and playful.
This recipe also features:
- 99% animal source protein with gravy
- Premium quality grass-fed lamb & wild boar with gravy
- Cranberries with antioxidants to support immune system function & support urinary tract health
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Sunflower oil for omega 6 fatty acids
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
Lamb, chicken, chicken broth, turkey broth, chicken liver, wild boar, tapioca, pork plasma, dried egg whites, flaxseed, sodium tripolyphosphate, cassia gum, guar gum, potassium chloride, pumpkin, cranberries, salmon oil, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, salt, vegetable juice, fruit juice, paprika, turmeric.
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat.
Adult: Feed approx. 1 carton per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)
|Crude fat (min)
|Crude fibre (max)
ME (calculated) = 977 kcal/kg or 178 kcal/182 g carton
GO! CARNIVORE Grain Free Minced Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.