ACANA Rescue Care Red Meat, Liver & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food is a nutritious and delicious kibble that’s specially formulated to help support shelter dogs transition from their adoption environment to their fur-ever home. It features ingredients to nurture your new buddy, including fruit, veggies and whole oats, along with fresh or raw beef and pork. Developed from shelter research in paw-tnership with the in-house ACANA veterinarian, ACANA Rescue Care for Adopted Dogs supports the needs of rescues, while also giving back—that’s right, for every bag purchased, a meal is given to a shelter fur-iend in need!
- Features high-quality beef ingredients as the top 2 ingredients. This recipe also contains chamomile, as well as bone broth for irresistible flavor.
- Supports healthy digestion with prebiotics and fiber.
- Supports skin and coat health with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids.
- Antioxidants like vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E, omega-3 DHA and EPA help support your sidekick’s immune system.
- Features a medium kibble size.
Beef, Beef Meal, Oat Groats, Whole Green Peas, Whole Red Lentils, Beef Fat, Whole Yellow Peas, Pork Meal, Beef Bone Broth, Beef Liver, Fish Oil, Eggs, Pork Liver, Pork Kidney, Whole Oats, Natural Pork Flavor, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Pea Starch, Beef Tripe, Beef Kidney, Beef Bone, Whole Pumpkin, Dried Kelp, Salt, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Dried Chicory Root, Dl-Methionine, Chamomile, L-Tryptophan, Collard Greens, Whole Pears, Whole Apples, Selenium Yeast, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Dried Brewers Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid (Preservative), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.